Sunday, June 22, 2008

three hundred and sixty eight



You wonder why I dont talk to you anymore,
and please believe me when I say its not that
I dont want to, its just that [everything] I want to say,
I cant say to you anymore.

Blogger's Tea Party ain't as fun as I expected. Thus, I never see any
youngsters around my age chilling around and most of them are in the
age of 40s and 50s. Lmaooo. To be honest, it's more like a charity event
than a party =)

Village Fest

Tuition was cancelled due to some reason :\
I can't wait to see the upcoming Phantom Of The Opera which will be held
in my school as I said before. Weee~!

Skyway
The backview of mumzy and brother in the skyway (:

My Heaven
How I wish I own all the books in MPH.

&& I found this book................

Striped Pyjamas
=P

Replies of tags :

MatesDates: You're most welcome. Hmm, did we ever learnt gay in form3 novel? I wonder !
yin lin: Thankie. Hehe. Im better now. XOXO
EMILY ♥: It's okay. I doubt that doh. What colour you meant ?
cynth: Nono, I don't buy. I got it free from MPH. Hehe. Weee, I don't believe you'll hate me. Blehh.
ME: I think ya, you can. But too bad, over already. Cos got nothing to blog about ma. That's why =pbpbp.
Sani: Thanks doh =)
michael: Why make your tear drop? Meaning? Lool.
peishan: Me toooo dearie, I wanna talk to you as well. Sigh. Yeah, even if you're not a blogger, you can have a visit there. Btw, not fun :\\
via: I earned damn lil only. Sighhh. 50cents -..-
aVis: o.O Did I say im an elephant? Haha. Btw, im one la =pbp. Why don't you like to go to the hospital? Cos it stinks? xD
Elvin: Ya, I guess we bboy-ed before. Hahaha. You whack him, I choke you. Hah!
-.-: Yaya, 3d glass. Hehe.
princessgirl: Thank you. What so nice about it? (:
blanks!: Yup, once in a blue moon, I'll go to those event. Hehe. I would prefer pizza doh. Delicious ! Yummmmmmmmm~
Michellewong: There.. You said something what =b.
pas ser: Hooo. Yeahh. I like it too.
wei loong: Sweat. Where got so over oh? xD