Sunday, June 29, 2008

three hundred and seventy four

Optimism means expecting the best, but
confidence means knowing how to handle the worst.



Im sooooo bored until I can die. I don't know what the fucking
wrong with my internet connection. Zzzzz, Or maybe my
brother plug out something but who cares right. Wth... Im
so pissed laa @.@


Im blogging in genting. Weeet-u-weeet ! Finally Im here also.


I realized things between us ain't the same anymore. I'm trying hard to avoid everything from occuring but still those memories keep lingering in my mind. Tell me how should I do ? Sighhhh...
( please don't ask anything about it ! )



Me: Yes. I didn't break up with the guy immediately, but I was
thoroughly upset. I let him try and make up for it, but honestly, that
feeling (and fear) that he's done it once and might do it again got the
best of me and I just couldn't handle it anymore. It wouldn't have been fair
to me or him if we stayed in the relationship because I'd always be wondering,
and he'd have to deal with that - even if he deserved it, it wouldn't have
been a good relationship. We're still very close friends, however.
I'd still trust him with my life.


Since EstherMarmie asks me to blog longer so yeah,
I'll try to type as long as possible. POTO was pretty amazing ! Congrats
to all the casts for performing such a good ones. Especially to Carissa as Erik and Michelle as Raoul (:



i'm too lazy to reply tags ! sorry =)