three hundred and seventy five

They say "love can ruin a friendship" but
I say, "we prove them wrong".
5th AUGUST BABIES :
* Loves to joke
* Attractive
* Suave and caring
* Brave and fearless
* Firm and has leadership quality
* Knows how to console others
* Too generous and egoistic
* Takes high pride of oneself
* Thirsty for praises
* Extraordinary spirit
* Easily angered
* Angry when provoked
* Easily jealous
* Observant
* Careful and cautious
* Thinks quickly
* Independent thoughts
* Loves to lead and to be led
* Loves to dream
* Talented in the arts, music and defense
* Sensitive but not petty
* Poor resistance against illnesses
* Loving and caring
* Loves to make friends
* Too generous and egoistic
* Takes high pride of oneself
* Thirsty for praises
* Extraordinary spirit
* Easily angered
* Angry when provoked
* Easily jealous
* Observant
* Careful and cautious
* Thinks quickly
* Independent thoughts
* Loves to lead and to be led
* Loves to dream
* Talented in the arts, music and defense
* Sensitive but not petty
* Poor resistance against illnesses
* Loving and caring
* Loves to make friends
And yeah, if you want to know about your month, feel free to
ask me for that particular folder. I'll send it to you (:
Why am I getting more than 100 emails per day? Ohmygod. Im being so
lazy to read those forwarded emails and so I deleted everything. Mehhh, no
point sending it to me unless it's those interesting ones then I doubt I'll read. Blehh.





<< Home