Sunday, June 1, 2008

three hundred and fourty eight


You will never be happy if you continue to
search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for th meaning of life.

Well, today is 1st of June, looool. I can die staying at home doing nothing as Im getting more bored. I know Im soooooo boring. Arghhh, wth....am I talking?

Went Curve to shop and I saw many effin' cuteee mini shops which I never seen before everytime I went there.

Bear

Th bear is so freaken cute with th pajama on, plus th tummmmmy. Looool. Im being pathetic to take th picture of it cause I can't deny that it's sooooooooooooo super cutee can. Who is th next person that gonna surprise me with th gigantic bear? I gonna love you to th hardcore (:

Fragrance

I better sign off blogger now or I'll continue to crap. Ciaozzz...