Tuesday, May 6, 2008

three hundred and twenty nine



Nothing spoils the taste of peanut
butter like unrequited love.
I've earned RM0.25 from Nuffnang ONLY! Hahaha. SO little kan?
Nevermind, I just gotta wait for a few months to get paid(?) xD.
I'm so freaken pissed today. It's so unbelievable that my exam will
be on next Monday itself. WHATTHEFUCK can! As all of us were
told by teacher that our exam will be on th 14/15. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

So, I thought I still have around 9 days to study, and I was wrong! Ughhh....
I only have 3 days to study (excluded weekends). Oh, dear!!!!!!! I gonna suffer
for 8 days.

p/s: I'm skipping school tomorrow until Friday. Hoo-ray. I'd rather stay at home and study myself than at school. Seriously, I can't concentrate at school at all. Especially, when there's no teacher in class. And as usual, all of them acted like "when cat is away, th mice will play".

80 words

[edit]Goddamnit, my brother's friend, Amy is inviting me for skating tomorrow. Ohmygosh, I'll definitely go if Im not having exam on freaken Monday! How can I miss such an awesome invitation? I miss skating truckloads.[/edited]

Replies of tags:

-.-: Haha, nopee. Hiatus on th 12-22nd (: Do visit my blog often. Lawls.
blanks!: O.o Now I understand. I need another RM49.75. Lawls. Long more time to wait. Sheeesh =(
'alena: Haha, thanks for spamming then. Without your spams, my cbox already hyperactive. J.KIDDING! All th best in exam then ;D
yin lin: Heh, thanks! You too.
Clover: As usual laa kan? My blog everytime also so nice one. Lawls. I'm lazy to on msn, cause I'm avoiding someone (:
F0rEvEr21: Yaya, th stickershop link. Click on it and you'll know th price =)
yi-vonne: You're most welcome (:
Kelvin: Alrights, I bet you gonna have beautifoooool pictures there. Heh.
passerby-94: Yakah? Lawls. Yeah, so coincidence. xD
Elvin: Aaawwww. Bully me la huh? T.T Wait for me to level la. Sigh.
Danny: You're welcome. Sure, I'll link you then :D
hh: Lawls. I know. Where got copycat? Copydog only ma =b. But I admit that th song seriously rock my socks (:
r1ooooo: D'uh. Cause I'mma girl. Lawls. Btw, where do you get my link?
cynth: Yupp, I know you're sitting for it. Good luck babe =)
ME: Very free and fun rights? Get your own life, every fun-nier. Lawls. Trust me!
BRANDON: Go and die laa you. Like that say your cousin sister laa? Fine. I go tell your mummy =b.