Monday, May 5, 2008

three hundred and twenty eight




I wait for the day when I forget who you are,
when the sound of your name is old and worn,
the days when I won't remember why I need you so bad.
I don't why I'm so stressed out today until I don't even have th
mood to talk. Yeah, I am today! So sucks mann! I'm drowning with
Add Maths as I can't cope with it at all. I've forgotten all th
formulas for function and you see? I gonna flunk right(?) Sheeesh.
Hence, exam is just another 10 days. Well, I think not even 10 days
if deduct all th eating/sleeping/day-dreaming/playing time. Hahahahaha=))
WHATEVER!!!!

I'm half way memorizing cations and anions and I get bored, so I come
online. Lawls. That's how I always study. Such a "good" way rights? Hmmm.


I look so chinatic here. LOLS. Alarrr, took this picture super long ago. First time applying make up for my cousin's sis wedding. Hahaha =bb


Don't wanna waste so much time here.




These are th 4 books that I'm gonna cry for xDxD

Replies of tags:

'alena: Haha. Nenmind, I allowed you to spam but not over th limit laa. Lawls. And no wonder you always have nice skin for your blog. Hmmm.
Kelvin: I've forgotten th link, my dear. Or you just go to http://www.xanga.com/ to search for it? Is it okay? Hehe.
greenvy: Erh, I don't think so it's a remix version? Whyy? It sounds like one?
F0rEvEr21: Go to th website and see. Hahaha.
cynth: Owh icic. No wonder so long laa. Cus I'm wondering. Lawls. Mine only lasted for 1 week.
peishan: D'uh. OF course you would. Cus I'm th one who found it. HAHAHAH. Okay laa, send to you thro' email rights?
passer: Thanks ;D
yi-vonne: Hies(: Thanks.
-.-: Err, Brandon? Boon Lei? HAHAHA. I don't know laa. Say laar your name. Boring then spam my blog is it? Sheeesh. Lawls.
pas ser: It's Take A Bow by Rihanna (:
yin lin: Yea, it's true. But once doing it, then you'll feel fine. Heh. Get used to it luhs.
ME: Get a life for yourself la. No point tagging at other's blog but at th end you don't gain anything. Fun? Nonsense!
passerby-94: Haha. That's th only way for me to score an A. If not, I won't be doing my own exercises =P
Elvin: I got no time. Maybe end of th year? Lawls. I usually play it at th month of Nov or Dec. Sorry.
BRANDON: Yeah, I like it too. Rock my socks laa. Super nice hoh?? HAHAHA.
Karyan: Mana ada? Yours more. Lawls.
EMILY ♥: Aiks. it's okay then. Nenmind. Heyhey, no need so san fu laa. I'll find one for myself after my exam. Heh=))
blanks!: Icic. I couldn't find any nice ones from deviantart.