three hundred and thirty two

For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams
& being my best friend. For filling my life
with joy & loving me without end... Thank you!
Fuihhh. Been tuition for about 8 hours today xD. I'm so damn happy and
banyak satisfied about it lohh. Especially Add Maths =) Hopefully, I'll pass
my paper. Oh well, add maths will be on th next 2 weeks laa. Hiek hiek !!
Celebrated mummy's day in Cititel just now. Btw, my mumzy's friend's son
gave my mum a flower instead of me. Aaawww, I failed to be a daughter (:
HAPPY MUMMY'S DAY!! =)
Thus, I doubt that I'll fail my history as I did not read anything about it.
I wanna die laaaa._. Flunk everything is not a funneh thing lohh. It's
so saddening. && I behaved a little queer these days ~.~
Replies of tags:
cynth: You so smartt laaa. Bet you sure score A one lohh eventhough you say it's hard._.
Elvin: Well, I knew it earlier actually. Since th day how you treated me in Audition. HAHAHA.
Maddie: Lawls. How sad right! Btw, it's already fated to get th marks =(
Danny: Nenmind! Heh xD
yin lin: Not pro at all la. So stupid okay! SighT.T Darn disappointed loh.
-.-: Yalohh, siao lor. Haha. But I enjoy writing it.
pas ser: Lol. Ain't he looks like me? As cute as owner(:
wei loong: Yeah, maybe it's allergic to th words. Erhmm, yea I know he's as cute as me =b.
Kelvin: Thanks. Ya, wassup Kelvin? Haha. *bows*
cecilia :D: Guess we must be patient. It's a test to test our patience, perhaps? HAHAHA.
MINA: Aight, thanks :D
'alena: I wrote th story about book that altered my outlook. And how th book changed me? Heh. It's a nice thing to write about.
passerby-94: Heh, thank you!
ME: Sweat. I know =bb.
r1ooooo: Same to you(:
blanks!: My BM sucks as well. Hiek hiek!
EMILY ♥: Geng mer? I don't think so. Lawls.





<< Home