three hundred and thirty five

When I stare at th sky, I just know that
someone was doing th exact same
thing thousands of years ago.
Finally I've changed to a simple skin. Been hunting for one since before my
exam started, which is like few weeks ago. Hah! & I have one uber good news
here ; Monday is a holiday. Lawl. I know Im lame =P
Im so stuck in Chemistry, chapter 3 and 4. I realized that I didn't know
how to count until today, one sad thing right. Im soooo confused with
th neutron, nucleon, proton, electron...etcetc! Blah blah blah, just sit for
th paper next Tuesday, and that's th end of story.
Shopping with sissie later @ curve.
[edited]
Tags of replies:
ME: Haha, yeah, updates! xD
blanks!: Owh is it? high5! What colour even though it's slightly different?
yin lin: Haha, thank you for being happy of my updates =)
Kelvin: Thanks dude. Ermm, school was fine. Struggling for exams.
peishan: Don't attract me by audition can anot? Sheeesh. Lawls.
'alena: Icic. Same here. I can't really recall about th format for formal letter @.@
Mars: Kk, thanks anyway.
liL dixiEee: You're welcome (:
MINA: Nuhuh, haven't got them back yet. Im prepared to get my pretty bad results.
Maddie: Thanks! Heh. Owh, I get them from http://www.xanga.com/.
cynth: Haha, chill laa. No worries.
Esther: Hello marmie (:
wei loong: Sweatz! Don't want. Im like that =bb
passerby-94: But but but I've been nerd for like weeks mann._. So not true... Haha.
aNna: Owh haha. Thanks!
EMILY ♥: Yah, I also feel that it's something wrong. Been days already and it still remained as 1 =.=''
Elvin: Haha, I know. Thank you!
pas ser: Heh, I like it too (:
Amanda: Lolz, boring with that skin laa. Wanna have simple ones.
[/edited]





<< Home