Saturday, May 24, 2008

three hundred and fourty



I've got to move on and be who I am.
I just don't belong here, I hope you understand.
We might find our place in this world someday, but
at least for now, I gotta go my own way.

I can't really sleep well last night, and so Im lazing around on my bed with
my eyes staring at th pinky ceiling. My stomach aching like nobody's business
can.

Which ever school that been invited by my school to watch th play of th phantom
of th opera, please come okay! Heh. Well, I sound like Im advertising it, but
actually Im not. I just want more people to come, so that I can have more fun.
Basically, of course for those that I kenal lahh. Im speaking singlish! Lmao.

I can't wait for th outing mann. Curve/Ikano/One Utama later. Ciaos =D

Replies of tags:

Maddie: Why? xD
cynth: Urhm, black? Black and white are macthing. Heh.
'alena: Lawls. Fainted already. It's so not goood. I wan Archuleta =C
passerby-94: Chehh, like you appreciate teacher? HAHA.
EMILY ♥: O.o yeah, let's go. I need to go to th popular either (: To purchase th dictionary. Btw, when??
MINA: Oh okay. & yeah, I know you're from singapore. Lawls.
wei loong: Aiyarrr, th code is [<> then at th end just add / on th left of th U. Get it? HAHAHA.
Elvin: Fine, get out of my blog now! Gogogogo.
-yeeN: Lolz, yeah. Fun ma. Better than doing nothing =b
r1ooooo: Not much interest I have. My blog says everything.
Valkan: O.o icic. Welcome then!
peishan: Urhmm, I'll find some time for you de. You tell me when you can uh.
-.-: Lolz?
ME: Thank you =D
pheiwen: Heh, yeah. Sort of. Not really packed anyways.
MatesDates: I know about it, my dear.
yin lin: Try to invite your friends for chilling la.
Danny: Aawww, how sad. Heh. Nevermind, you'll soon have your holidays too (:
Karyan: HAHA. Many mer? Okay only luhs. At th end of th day, Im dead !