Monday, May 26, 2008

three hundred and fourty two



Now that you're gone, you're out of range,
my feelings for you haven't changed.

Don't think I'll ever get over this. I wish I was as good at pretending as you.
This way I could fake a smile and act like I dont need you too =C
I don't know why we all hang onto something, we know we're better off letting go.
It's like we're scared to lose what we don't even really have. Some of us say we'd
rather have that something than nothing at all, but th truth is to have it halfway
is harder than not having it at all.

Did I mention that when I see you it stings like hell, to know the fact that we could
have something. You will never forget your first love. That's what makes it so
special. You love so hard, so deeply, and so intensely because you don’t know
any different. It's th best until it is over. Then you hurt like you've never been
hurt before. Eventually you love again, but you love differently. You will love
more carefully and more cautiously, continually comparing that person to your
first love. I still miss you everyday, boyfriend <3333.

Well, I hate my feeling now ! Th same things remained on my mind and Im
stuck like hell. I've lost my freedoms once Im in love with you. I know
we're both struggling in this relationship, but I feel suffocated if you tied me
too tight. I need air to breathe baby.

( cut this part ) =D

I desperately want to buy th hoodie in Paul Frank. Aawwww. Can anyone donate
me money? I thinkfeel daddie will buy me one if his mood is in good
condition. I know just for one hoodie that costs about RM329.90 don't worth
anything at all but but but......................sigh, I want it badly (: