three hundred and fourty six

I better move on with my life than stucking
here but still no ones cares about it.
Im trying hard to forget about th past, but I failed.
Well, I just came back from Amanda's party. HAHA. Not barbeque after
all. Cause we NEVER barbeque anything =P But still I can't
deny that it's awesome ! I totally enjoy to th max today, but I broke
down for some reasons during th partay ! Lolz. That is so not funneh
loh. Nevermind, everything's totally fine now. I felt so damn bloody
much comfortable after expressed everything out to my sissy(:
& I hope tomorrow's outing will be as fun as today as well. Hehe.
No picture for this post as I forgot to bring my camera. Lolololol.
I only have one picture of th lovely couple; Joo Yee and HuiXin in
my phone, but Im lazy to upload it? Lmaoooo....





<< Home