Saturday, May 31, 2008

three hundred and fourty seven



Messing up his life isn't th best revenge.
It's getting on with yours and living it to th fullest that kills him.
Skate.....skate......&& skate! Syiokness. I realized I never fall at all, so do ChaiYeen and Weng Yian. Lolololol. But poor Amanda and Esther that fall on th ice rink. Well, I gonna be at home after this. So friggin boring can. Not gonna have any more outing until th school reopen =C

& I decided not to go to th Roxy Summer Splash anymore. Hehehe. Just let it be luhs. I was kinda looking forward to it, but after I know everything, I decided not to go. Pretty much disappointing, I would say.

Conversation between my dad and I:

Dad: Where're you? Why is th background so noisy everytime I call you?
Me: Im outside with my friends in Sunway.
Dad: Why everyday go out? What time are you going back then?
Me: Not sure. Maybe around evening. Why?
Dad: Do you know there's always so many people who wants to kidnap and
rape youngsters, especially girls? Better becareful. (-___-)
Me: I know, I'll becareful. Bye.

Well, dad is always a dad. They're always so worry of their lil daughter. Lololol.