Sunday, May 25, 2008

three hundred and fourty one



Baby, you're forever mine in this world.

Im soooooo boredehh !!!! Supposed to shop at One Utama with HsuanPrettaye today but we cancelled it due to some reasons =D

Went Curve and Pavilion yesterday. Syokness !!! =P



I loveeeeeee shopping in Pavilion, seriously rocks my pink socks mann.
Pavilion is ♥ ! Owh yeah, Karyan blogged about me in her blog. HAHAH. I think we're fated to be friends as our birthday falls on th same day. My twinnie sissy. Hey babe, let us celebrate together this year! =b



Well, this post is just mostly about pictures as Im sooooo lazy to blog
about something....something.....something. Heh =D



Replies of tags:

EMILY ♥: Hmm, th Oxford ones (:
Karyan: Yupe! I knew it earlier, that's why we're twins. HAHA!
yin lin: Aawww, so sad. Try to persuade her, that's what I did.
'alena: Fainted, told cha ! Im already half dead mann. It's too late for ambulance.
cynth: Ermm, same? Streamyx.
MINA: Ohh, mine was white. But I painted pink at th end. Hehe.
wei loong: Nonono, listen! Click on th help button at th cbox, that may help you to understand more. Lolz.
Elvin: Hellooo... You hurt me even more okays.
peishan: Alright, sure. But why don't we just meet at th Roxy Summer Splash? You're going rights?
MatesDates: No need, cause in this whole blogger, not Im th only one using th same skin.__.
-.-: Yeh, sad for me.
Danny: Haha, you're so farrrrrrr away from me my dear (: Unless I get you th air ticket. Lolz.
Maddie: Yupe, I said I wished! Heh. Yew Tee? O.o I thought Teck Whye near Chua Chu Kang? =D
ME: Ohh, I knew it. Heh. Who are you btw?
aNna: Maybe I can't read it. It's okay then (: