three hundred and fourty four

Dont accuse me of something I didnt do,
because I could go right on and start accusing you.
Gahhhhh ! Im friggin tired can. I think I've lose thousand over calories ? Well,
I think so. Can you like friggin imagine, th three of us walked from One Utama
and ALL TH WAY to The Curve? It's about like 5-8 KM mann!! I felt so weird
walking along th highway with quite a number of cars keep honking us, maybe
it's a sign to tell us that it's pretty dangerous (:
& I finally met my prettaye best friend in One Utama. HAHA.
HsuanPrettaye, don't scold me for stealing your picture from
your blog. Lolz. Well, not to say that I saw Ai Ling and Pei Chyi as well. They
were both......hmmmm...... lovely ? ;D
I swear that I will never walk so far again. My feet was killing me, wth.
O.o Friday bbq ! Im wondering how will I react when I saw him ? It's a
tough question, I shall say. Maybe I gonna act like I never see him at all.
Lmaooooooooooooo..........................






<< Home