three hundred and fourty five

All th little things that make me weak,
your eyes and th way you speak,
without you baby I'm not me....
I've been tagged by AmandaBabe and Wei Loong:
(well...should I say Im lucky or.......what?)
Rules:
1) The tag victim has to come out with 8 different points about his/her crush or
perfect lover. Whichever applies.
2) Gender... Optional
3) Tag 8 other victims and leave a comment on their blogs.
4) If you're tagged a 2nd time, there is no need to repeat this again.
5) Lastly, HAVE FUN doing it!
(i) Trust me for everything I do ! Haha, no matter in good or bad.
(ii) Well, good looking, has th money and brain. && love me for who I am.
(iii) Who don't flirt around and loyal.
(iv) Be there for me 24/7 whenever Im sad/depressed/down/disappointed/etcetc!
Nehh, Im just jokingtelling.
(v) Can surprise me with luxurious pressie. Lolz.
(vi) A virgin. Blehhhh !!!
(vii) Has perfect body. Lmaoo..
(viii) Respect my parents and his as well.
Well, I tag: People who feels like doing it, and KARYAN ! Lolz.
Another tag by AmandaBabe:
8 Things I'm Passionate About.
- Jokes.
- Laughters.
- Decorating.
- Cursing =P
- Stories.
- Music.
- My life.
- NO IDEA =X
8 Things I say Or Do Often.
- Ohmg.
- Whatthefuck.
- Go die la.
- D'uhh..
- Sweat.
- Zzzzzz.
- Whatever
- Sheeeesh.
8 Things I've Recently Read.
- My Best Friend's Girl.
- Photogenic Life.
- I Believe You.
- Journey.
- You Are Here.
- Someone's blog.
- My inbox messages. LOLZ.
- Go And Die Cause I've Got No More Idea !
8 Songs I Could Listen To Over And Over Again.
- Better In Time ; Leona Lewis.
- Take A Bow ; Rihanna.
- Leavin' ; Jesse McCartney.
- Bye bye ; Mariah Carey.
- Touch My Body ; Mariah Carey.
- Born To Try ; Delta Goodrem.
- Beautiful Soul ; Jesse McCartney.
- Bleeding Love ; Leona Lewis.
8 Things I've Learned This Year And Last Year.
- I learn nothing.
- Okayokay, I learned about Physics.
- I learned about Chemistry.
- I learned about Add Maths.
- I learned about Biology.
- I learned how to move on with life.
- I learned how to kick your ass.
- I learned how to
make lovestudy !!!
8 People I Tag. - Anyone who feels like doing it.
Whatthehell. Im so tired of doing tags. Arhhhhh !!!!





<< Home