Saturday, April 19, 2008

three hundred and ten




Th whole problem with the world is that fools
and fanatics are always so certain of themselves,
and wiser people so full of doubts.

Been quarreling with my sister these days, fucking angry you know! Hate her to th core laa. She's fucking having problem with her boyfriend, so lmao. Good for her. She causes all that to happen. *happy die*

Finally I've transfer all th pictures taken in Esther's house last week. Can you see how lazy am I actually? After ONE WEEK!! Haha. Owh ya, I can't find any isi-isi penting for "Aktiviti Minggu Kesedaran Alam Sekitar" laaa. For all my karangan, I get th isi from internet. I never try to do it myself, so dead man! Hahaha. What to do, again LAZY =bbb



*lickkkkkkkk* LOLS.



Th twinnie phone of AmandaBabe and mine. Heh=))). We have th same phone since primary 6 is I'm not mistaken(?)


Looook. Two TBs dancing wei. Unbelievable! Well, they look like a guy from th back(:


Mid year exam will be on th 14th of May, so gonnna get my 9G doh.


Candid shot of Joo Yee, EstherMarmie and BowieFairy. Hahahaha.


Okay laaa, am feeling so sleepy.