three hundred and five

Don't [[rethink]] things, because usually,
your [[first]] thought is what you really want to do.
So just follow through.
I'm so sick of life that sometimes I just don't know what to do. I don't wanna confront you because I have my own particular reason-.- Please understand me.
Best friends are still friend, no big deal huh. Friends are th people I used to trust and after sometime I realized friends are still a friend, so why telling them all my private stuffs? I only share with people who's 8 years friend of mine, and that's you!!! Heh, hopefully you know who you are alright. Holy duck!!!!
I need not make my life so complicated with conflict most of th time, it's just a waste of time, you know. So I'll just stay myself say it all, best! It's so not cool making a big hoo-haa out there~.~
Owh yeah, I seriously don't mind fork out as many hundreds just to get myself th Advanced Learning Dictionary. LOLS. I sooooo gonna get it yo!!
Mumyzy bought me quite alot of stuffs from Thailand. Hahahaha, happy die. Sweats! And sister keeps bugging me now. Damnnnit!!!
CHEERIO!!!!=)))))





<< Home