weeeeettsssss . my class won 2nd for th choral speaking competition among classes . muahahaha . sooo friggin' unbelievable can . wait , what I meant here was we're like sooo not ready & some of them not even memorize th script . but hey , I memorized everything wokay(: and I sort of like forgot one of th line and I actually forgotten to show th expression of "th spiciest" . LOLS .
well , anyways , congrats to 4Sc1 for winnin' 1st .
&& 4A3 humiliated themselves . that was sooooo f-a-r-n-e-e lah , seriously . if I'm not mistaken , they forgot one part of it and they kept laughing and laughing on th stage . wth !! >.<
but according to what Pn. Tan said , their choral speaking was fantastic as they continue even though they forgot some of th lines -.-"
went th curve yesterday and met up EstherMarmie and AmandaBabe in Cineleisure as EstherMarmie was performing th cheer or whad-so-ever lah , don't bother about it . not to mention that I saw th bunch of guys there , so FUCK ! sorry for being vulgar here :D
I ran off after that as I don't wanna see HIM , ya , HIM ! th moment I saw him , I'm feeling one-kind . & I hate th feeling . even though I know that I've got no more feelings for him . haha . i don't know how to describe lah . know it youself ! =)
I want back my phone desperately ! sigh .
I'm not really happy of gettin' a new phone cus I'm kinda lazy to re-transfer everything from computer especially all th SONGS and PICTURES !!! gawddddd -.-
I doubt that nothing's gonna happen anymore .
i need





<< Home