Wednesday, March 26, 2008

two hundred and eighty-five



four-science-two seriously rocks lah . I just can't stop laughing every morning I step into my class doorstep . hahahaha . everyone just as fun as me . ooops , did I mention something wrong here ? no rights ?!? =P
today was kind of pissed off , due to tooooo many friggin' countings . from first period itself already Add Maths , then Eng - rest awhile , then physics - count & count , after recess , chemistry - count and count again and lastly Mathematics - count and fucking count AGAIN !!! gawddd >.<
so I actually showed my anger during Ms. Tan's class . can't stand it weih . plus i seriously hate her stupid methods of teaching . so shucks can -.-

well , tomorow's going to Methodist College with AndriannaBanna & AmandaBabe for th talk of "Taming Th Tiger" . hope that th story is interesting ? haha . I'm just wasting my time to go as I don't wanna stay at home , seriously bored me to death lor =(

baby , you’re always in my heart no matter what ,
as I won’t leave you somehow . Please let me be th one
to yold you tight and be th one I truly love .
I just don’t wish to see that you’re down because of my
silly mistakes .