Saturday, March 29, 2008

two hundred and eighty eight




gawddd . I'm so like a cry-babyish this month . keep on crying laa . was like so WTF can ! why so many unpredictable things happened one ? sigh . hopefully next month would be a better month for me(: Sing Lian En , may you rest in peace though you're only 4 little years old . FOUR !!!!! T__T so sad ya . I can't stand see-ing people cremate in th crematorium though it's not my first time .

I know how is a mother feel when they actually lose one of their precious daughter . so FOMG rights . so I spent th night prayed for her in Bao Fern's house . && she's so frigginly CUTE !!!
owh ya , I don't know what's th hell wrong with my mum . she just keep making hell lots of noise and it's so effing irritating .

& once again , I love Low Kay Hwa's story books to th core !!!! (:
tomorrow's my last day in Kasturi . so LMAO .

all these while , I wasn't there for you
when you need me so much . I'm here to say I'm so
sorry . maybe I'm being one-kind due to my moodswings . LOL .
I promise I'll be there for th rest of my life.