Why must we chat about "that" stuff ?? It's making me
moodless anyways . I SO wanna cry after that T_T
Never mind , if things really gonna happens like that , I'll
just let it be . Maybe that's the end of storiee ~
I can't say anything anymore && I must make sure myself
to concentrate in studies and not to think of other stuff again :)
Many people said I'm just thinking too much :D
Oh well , I shall erased the habits yeah ^^
I'm tired in life . I'm tired in everything . Nothing seems to be changing
better now . Everything getting worse day by day :(
Exclude my family problem okay !
I'm making the final decision *confused* -.-
Should I let go or shall I not ???
XDXD
Seriously I wanna live in a life of peace ^^
I gave the keychains to Andrianna , Esther , Pei Chyi and Ameerah .
Amanda , I didn't get to see you today , so I'll give it to you
tomorrow :)
Hong Hsuan , when we meet up , then I'll give you one too .
Hahahahaha
XDXD
Don't leave me alone !!!!





<< Home