Weee...........finally !!!!!
I can't wait till Friday night , gonna be crazy soon ^^
Must find out where I put my camera :)
Cos everytime after using it , I'll just simply keep my
camera and in the end , I can't find it .
LOLS
Well......that's me !
XDXD
Had a fun time doing kerja kayu for AmandaLilDumDum
today . LOLS . Now I realized that I actually love to do this
sort of "hammering" stuff !!!!! Nyahahahha :D
I'm very tired and I shall sleep later on since I have nothing
to do . No one to chat with either , LiL Tortoise isn't at home
T___T
&& it's very much fun to blogg every single day :)
Spend time on blogging doesn't waste any time at
all . SERIOUSLY larr weiii !!!!!
Believe me XDXD
&& I actually ask Andrianna to blogg everyday too .
LOL
So I can read everyone's blogg everyday ^.^
I spent more than 20 bucks for two days , OMG !!!!
Conclusion : I cannot stay back !
Once I stay back , I'll be spending all my money as much
as possible . Hahahaha .
Yee Rou gave me a small piece of "perspek" with cracks all over it .
&& I love it very much cus it's like my heart .
It's forever crack :)
I shall upload that picture other day cus I haven't snap
picture of it ><
HOME ALONE !!!! HOME ALONE !!!! COOL !!!!! ><





<< Home