Sunday, July 8, 2007

Scars remained on my wrist .
Tears controlled by my eyes .
Blade will always remained on my hands
XDXD

Yesterday was a total boring day for me ,
only until at night that I went out with
Poh Phoon && too bad Tracy
wasn't there . If not , it'll be better !
:]

Tomorrow's another day of schooling .
Not in the mood luh T_T
Finally I've wrote something harsh to her .
She showed it to everyone , COOL !
I love that *salutes*
Day by day , every little bits of stuff
started changing . My life getting worst :(
All I can do is just control .

I'll stay my way and no one bothers , that's
great enough . I'm a girl who lived in a
black & white world !
LOL
Friends who support me and cares for me ,
I heartxx you all loads .
Many many huge huggs to all of you .
MWAHXXX !!!!!

My Dear Hong Hsuan , it's really sad to know
that you cried after reading my blog . I promised
if I have anything , I'll tell you everything :)
You're a really great great friend of mine .
I LOVE YOU !!!

Okay , I have to go .
BYE !