Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I've changed my tagboard .
Sorry yeah ! Messages are all deleted :)
People , continue tagging alrightz ^^


I can't get to stay back today T____T
I actually want to stay back and go CC with munnie ><
& study with AmandaLilDumDum .....
Chatting with HueiCwinPiggy right now :)
After soooo long , FINALLY !!!!!
I misszz her loads loads yaaa .......


&& finally I'm not broke . Nyahahahhahaa
XDXD
I miss LilTortoise like hell luh ><
He's sleeping Zzzzzzz !!! I want him here nerhx .
Owh yeahhh , Geography test will be on next Wednesday ,
and you see how dead am I , whereas History on next........erh...
don't remember !
LOL


People who loves me , I LOve euuu tooo !!!! ><
People who respects me , I respect euuu tooo !!!!
People who cares me , I care of euuu tooo !!!!
People who hates me , I hate you even MORE !!!
XDXDXDXD


I love my spongebob book darn much .
I can't leave it at home , I'll die . Darn !!!
It mustt always be with me , cus whenever I feel happy
or sad , I'll write in my beloved spongebob book .
I know spongebob sounds kiddy , but who cares ?
LOL