I been coughing badly .
XDXD
All thanks to myself for drinking so much
soft drinks . LOLS .
Anyways , I don't regret anything . Cus that's
the night I really enjoyed :)
&& trials is on next week . 30th July :(
Am I being tooooooooo late to study
now ?? Wakakakak :D
Aunty Lyn said I'll get 50 bucks for ONE A .
LMAO
Later I one A pun tak dapat , then no money
for me T_____T
I read & read & read Lil Tortoise letter to me
cus I miss him tooo much :)
We didn't chat for few days already alrights :(
Sometimes I wish I'm not a human .
LOL
Don't ask me why .
Happy Belated Birthday to Munnie !!!
Sweet 15th this year .
XDXD
Stay happy && SMILE always :)
I want a new pink camera . I'm sick with
this current ones . ahahaha .
I want , I want && I WANT .
Everything around me is pink ..... PINK !!!!
*salutes*
XDXD
All thanks to myself for drinking so much
soft drinks . LOLS .
Anyways , I don't regret anything . Cus that's
the night I really enjoyed :)
&& trials is on next week . 30th July :(
Am I being tooooooooo late to study
now ?? Wakakakak :D
Aunty Lyn said I'll get 50 bucks for ONE A .
LMAO
Later I one A pun tak dapat , then no money
for me T_____T
I read & read & read Lil Tortoise letter to me
cus I miss him tooo much :)
We didn't chat for few days already alrights :(
Sometimes I wish I'm not a human .
LOL
Don't ask me why .
Happy Belated Birthday to Munnie !!!
Sweet 15th this year .
XDXD
Stay happy && SMILE always :)
I want a new pink camera . I'm sick with
this current ones . ahahaha .
I want , I want && I WANT .
Everything around me is pink ..... PINK !!!!
*salutes*





<< Home