Thursday, July 12, 2007

Feeling so comfortable after knowing what had happened .
I was so worrie the whole day in school today ><
Now everyone in my family know about it && and that's
way too COOL !!!! >.<
All thanks to my sister !
I hate her to the max .


Owh yeah . I went to CC with Munnie and AmandaLilDumDum
after school . I hate that CC cus it was too noisy with those
malay kids playing games there . Rawrr~
Finally , I've asked him everything and daddy somewhat
said that Baby sounds like a gudd boii !!!
LOL
Anyway , I was forced to go cus I reallie have to ask
him about it ^^

Erhhs ....... MY SISTER !!!
How the hell I want my sister to get out of my life ?
She sucks totally . She's no way to be my sister .
Confiscated my hand phone enough la .
Still want to cut the house phone line =="
Then some more want to tell daddy ! Rawrrrssss ~~~~
I'm getting so bloody pissed with her . She's an evil girl !
Yesh......right !!!!



CeCiLiA :]

My. Baby. Boy

My. Pet

Zombie .

Doctor ^^


I want to watch Harry Potter so badly !