Sunday, July 15, 2007

Erhhsss......just came back from OU . Bought story book and some
stationaries . XDXD Clothes I'll buy other time when
I go shopping with my mum or whoever . Save my money .
&&& I'm RICH now !!!
LOL
Anyway hor......I gave my mum half of my money leh .
Seee.....i so good !
:]


Went out with few cousins last night . MET UP with them
after so long . FINALLY !!!!
Nyahahaha .
OMfG , both of my cousin brothers are so much taller than
me . Besides , both of them are younger than me , man !!!
That's way toooo unfair ...
LOL
We had steamboat together & that costs my uncle a big
bomb :)
After that , went over to my cousie's house , and we played
War Craft . I'm suck at it sia .
T_____T
They bullied me actually :(


To : Hong Hsuan ,
Brandon Cho knows about you and he said he
saw you before ! LOL


Enjoyed myself last night . Daddy didn't really
lecture me after all . Just advise me more :)
Luckie !!!!!
Daddy understands .............. LOL
Gonna meet up my cousins again on my birthday .
& maybe after my trial exam :D
Chong E-Way , you better stop saying I'm noob
okay . Hahahahhaa . Brandon Cho , stop teasing me also .
T______T
I know both of you are taller than me & I KNOW Dynamitez is
the champion and Blitzers is the Best Supporters .
LOL