Rawrss..... How the hell can I go to the cheer tomorrow ??
I have tuition . *sobbing*
Or I shall postponed it to other day ? Grrr~~~
Babie is going on tomorrow only .. So how ?? *confused*
I thought of thinking going on both days , but now everything
changed ! If I go on Sunday , then babie won't be going
already . *cries*
I want to go tomorrow and overnight at Amanda's house .
Never mind , I think I shall postpone my tuition . Hahaha XDXD
Anyways , have to decide it with my friends first :]
Hong Hsuan won't be going either . *sigh* :(
Sellors , tomorrow jiayouss okay !!!
All the best.... XDXD
If I'm not going , in my heart will always support
Esther and Amanda derh.... :)
Lastly , I want want to see Sarah Tan and Soo Kui Jien together
as the host . Arghhhh~~~~~
Wanna see how they react ?? Lol...
Both couple working out together at the same place and as the same
job . Woots !!!






<< Home