OMG !!! Tomorrow's OPEN DAY !!! I gonna get a round of
lecture from my mum . Scariee~~~ >.<
I thought of taking it today , but Pn. Manisyah don't allow me
to do so . And so whatever lahh.......
Have to wake up early tomorrow . T__T
&& Amanda's coming over to my house tomorrow right
after taking our report card . Woots ~
Gonna study till late night IF WE CAN !!!!
XDXD
I'm so so dead......dead......dead.......
Haven't even prepare for PMR . And PMR sort of like
left another 2 months ++ ... OMfG !
Rawrrs !!! I'm not feeling well . Had flu the whole day and that
makes me moodless . Spoilt my mood sia .
I used the whole packet of tissues in just 5 MINUTES !!!!
Went to Andrianna's house right after I reached home . Went
there to do my art work :]
Babie's not feeling well too . Haha xD
The both of us having the same sickness . Wakakaka .
LMAO
Anyways , I accidentally cut my finger . So freaking pain
okay !!! It bleeds so much . *cries out loud*
Alrights , I admit I'm being very careless ! But it's
not that I want to be careless okay *smiles*
I watched So You Think You Can Dance last night , Dennis
a lil cutee . Haha XDXD
Who support him ?? *raise up your hands*
*I'm raising up my hand*
Heheheheh...........
OMG OMG !!!! I'm sooooo in love with dog/puppy nowadays !
They're just way too cutee .. XDXD
Especially my dog , Billy Cho Wei Ren . Haha :)
NO ONE CAN SNATCH IT AWAY FROM ME !!!!
Fine RM1000000000000000000000 if you kidnap it .
LOLS
Oh , there ! I'm crapping again ><
WAITING FOR TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!





<< Home