Finally I'm back to blog . Everybody miss me uh ?? Hehehe xDxD Amanda ,
thanks for telling me that you're my blog reader ! Hahax . After this post , maybe
not going to update it so soon due to some reasons that I don't want to mention
it here . I miss online so much .
I'm kind of not satisfied with my results . This time exam was really really
terrible I can say ! I can't find out any idea how to explain it to my mum T.T
I didn't even get a single A okay ! It's really disappointed =(
Maybe I shall just work even harder for the next trial . Life's been very busy .
Tuition most of the time and tonnes of homework .
You know what ?? Baby told me he's having Short Term Memory Lost . Hahahax .
So weird huh . Last 5 days was Baby and I 4th Month Anniversary .
Baby was in Kuantan that day , so we couldn't get to sms much since his hp was
out of credit so he used his brother ones to sms me . So sweet of him uh !! xDxD
I miss blogging so much after so long since I last blogged . Anyways , thanks to my
brother . I hate him !!!!! Why am I having such brother and sister ?? I just don't
understand . Alright , I've broke the jie-mui relationship with Vivian . She seems
nothing and so do I . Maybe because we less contact before that ! Anyway , who cares ?
I not gonna bother about it anymore =P
People , donate money to me please ! I'm broke . Lolx :D I need money . Don't ask me
why okay . I just need money . Who don't right ? So those who're rich , please
give me some money . Haha . I'm not going to upload photos anymore since I'm
running out of time . Maybe the next post I'll upload it okay ? Mostly pictures about
the outtings me and my friends had on the 16th April in OneUtama =)
I was having terribly high fever last week . My mum said it can actually hatch an egg .
Lolx xD . Not only that , having sore throat , flu and coughing too . So pity uh !
Maybe because of the injection Tetanus Toxoid . Sad~ x:
So I wasn't in the mood to do any thing . But one thing that I can do is sms . Haha .
What to do ?? Have to sms with him wor . xDxDxD
May holidays is coming soon . Where do you people plan to go ? If you all have
any plans , too bad I can't go because I might be in JB with my cousins xD
Will be there the whole of two weeks if I'm not mistaken . Besides , I can get the chance
to go Singapore too ! Haha .
Okay , I have to go . See ya people ! Will try my best to update it okay . I also wish
too one larh . Sobbx T.T





<< Home