Sunday, May 13, 2007

Bah bah bah . After so long , finally I get to online =)
But I won't be blogging so often la okay ?? Lolx xD Seriously I miss online so so
much . And sorry for the late update ya ! This post might be very short because I
don't have much thing to mention it here . Last few days was really really a bad day
for me . It's the worst arguements we had after being together for 4 months+ =(
It made me cry for the whole night as before that I'm being very emotional . So I can't
stand it . We both actually thought of breaking up at that moment too , but I apologized to
him as I can't bear this painness anymore . So everything was a little okay after that =x
The next morning I went to school and I tried to act normal , but failed . Some of my friends
know that I'm not in a good mood .

I went up to find Amanda right after I reached school . Told her about my feelings and all
of a sudden I cried . Then Amanda was like comforting me not to cry and blah blah blah xD
After that Andrianna and Yee Rou asked me what happen , I just shake my head and said
nothing as I don't want so many people to know about it . I told Esther about it during
recess time . I feel kind of disappointed that Pei Chyi didn't know about it as she's
my best friend . I should share things with her too instead . Hong Hsuan , I don't meant
to tell her because I don't want her to worry for me as she said before she don't want
to see me get hurt again ! =) So that's it . I feel comfortable after telling it out .
When in Science lab , Ameerah was keep on asking me what happen , so I just tell her
about it and I started to cry again :(
The whole day in school , I'm being very depressed . Esther told me not to think so much ,
so I followed what she said . After I reached home , I sms-ed baby and acted normal . He
act like as if nothing is happening too . So we both try to forget about it but at that
moment I'm feeling very insecure so I asked him again one question . He said he won't do
that and replied me with this : " Dear you are my gf and you will always be . I love you
very much . Mwahx . Don't ever think that you not gf okay ? You always be . " :)
After receiving that message only I manage to smile . After that we both get back to
normal .

That's the worst arguements we had okay . It's terrible I can say ! At that moment , I can
just break down any time :(
Finally everything was okay now :)