Finally exam's over . I'm free now . Yay !!! Been waiting for this day to comes , and finally
it came ! Hohoho . Diagnostic exam is kind of stressful I can say . Most of the papers are
quite difficult . Suffered for the whole week , forcing myself to do revision , avoid myself
from watching movie . And right now , my stress are all released . Hoooo :D
Yesterday had Science , PJK and Geography exam . Science paper 1 was quite okay but
paper 2 some of the questions , I can't get to answer T.T
I finished paper one 5 minutes before the time's out . Then I checked on my paper and
objective sheet to see whether did I circle the wrong answer . After that was recess ,
headed to canteen and met up with Pei Chyi . She's telling me stories but at that
time I wasn't in the mood to listen what she said >.<"
Then I told her I go back to class study first . So I walked back to class and studied for
Geography . After 15 minutes of studying , teacher came in and asked us to leaved our bags
outside as it's time for PJK paper . Alright , I'm not sure whether is my answers correct for
that question . Will type it down later ! Finished my paper by 30 minutes time and left another
10 minutes to go . Time's out and it's time for Geography paper . I was quite regret for
not studying much about Geography indeed . Looked through the pages and I spotted
one question which I saw that question before but I forgot the answer . Was like WTH !!!
Then was like keep on staring at that question and said why am I so forgetful =(
PJK questions : Berikan 4 keburukan seks sebelum berkahwin .
My answers was :
1) Menjatuhkan maruah keluarga .
2) Mengabaikan masa depan .
3) Mengandung dan terpaksa berhenti sekolah .
4) Mudah dijangkiti penyakit HIV / AIDS . ( I'm not sure about this answer )
* * * * * * * * * * *
Today was History , Sivik and Kemahiran Hidup . What I can say here now is I gonna
fail for my History . I hate hate and hate History okay ! From question
number 1 itself to number 60 , I don't even know a single answer for it . All I did was
simply circle the answer that I wished to circle . Lolx :D
Alright , history sucks . It's a waste of time to study things about few thousand years
ago . Rawr !!!! After that was Sivik , it's quite easy anyway . Then recess , didn't
eat anything due to one reason . Hohoho xDxD - Forgot to bring my purse to school =) -
Was Kemahiran Hidup paper soon after that . Kind of easy too . At least I managed to
answer most of the questions ya . Time's out and finally our exam was over x:
Heard 3F students screaming after the exam . Lolx . Everyone was like so happy .
Yay yay yay !! Going to 1Utama with Amanda , Michelle , Esther and Yee Rou this
Sunday to celebrate Esther's sis belated birthday . ( Mun-Mun , Pei Chyi and Hong Hsuan not sure whether they can go . ) Sad uh !! Will be meeting up with Amanda at 1Utama straight away . Esther , Michelle and Yee Rou will be coming around afternoon . Woohoo :D
Can't wait until this coming Sunday .





<< Home