Yo . Here I am again :D Missing you peeps here loads , especially my
blog readers ... thank you thank you ! This few days are just uber
tired , stayed back in school for some activities and came home
in the evening . Then there's plenty of homework to be done .
Not going to blog much today as I'm running out of time , need to
tuition at 3 later .
Yesterday , 8th March
Went to school as usual , and I was feeling uber sleepy in class ,
mainly because I slept late the night before yesterday . I
tried hard not to fall asleep and tried to do something that
makes me won't feel sleepy . So I drew picture on my
rough book . During Sivik lesson , I totally didn't pay
attention to teacher , I was actually talking with Andrianna
throughout the one period . As teacher walked around ,
we pretended as if we're doing our work but actually we're
not :x *naughty* uh .. After recess was Moral lesson ,
we got back our test paper and I'm kind of satisfied with
my marks which is 88(A) . I scored 25 out of 30 marks .
Then after getting the test paper , I didn't pay much attention
to teacher as well . I did my own things like nobody's business =P
After Moral , Andrianna and I ran up to the toilet without asking
teacher's permission . Once we reached the loo , Pn. Parimalah
caught us , sobbx T_T
I was like trying to avoid her , but she saw me . So got no choice
and got lecture by her IN THE TOILET !!! Then she asked us to
bring the yellow book ( buku kesalahan ) and she wanted to
jot down our name in the book . So we went down to class
to get the yellow book and went up to 2A to find her . Was
moodless at that particular moment but I just act as normal .
I don't want anybody to ask me what happen to me , it's very
annoying sometimes especially when I'm having moodswings :(
After school , I stayed back for computer club and did nothing much ,
just that Poon Siew Teng chose me to be the leader of academic
achievements for school website . Then discussed everything
with my group members which are all juniors xD
After that , went home and online . Told hubby I was
moodless , he asked me why , but I don't know why I don't
feel like telling him that time , so I just told him I'm okay after
a few minutes :D Then he seems to be a bit angry for not
telling him what happened to me . Sorry !





<< Home