Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I was a bit down today ! It's making me confusing too . So better I keep
it myself . No one knows why , even hubby . He asked me am I still
moodless ? I said no , but actually I am :(
I'm disappointed , practised most of the time , just that I went back to JB
one whole of last week because of my aunt , then I came back to school yesterday
and what they told me is a slap ! I was in there for three years already . Fine !
If that's your final decision , so I've got no choice . Let it be . And don't expect
me to join again next year yeahh .

I wasn't in school the whole of last week , so I missed many lessons and
homework . So far , I've finished all my English work which was set by
Pn. Sivanes . As usual , she's insane ! Still have many more to be done but
I'll do it tomorrow if possible . And yeah , I have 4 hours tuition tomorrow :D
I felt sad for my aunt , she shouldn't have leaved the three little one behind ,
pity them . Why on earth she commited suicide ? Aren't there still many
things to do in this world ? She's not old yet , only 37 years old . Besides her eldest
son only Primary 4 and the youngest daughter is only 2 years old . She's so
adorable , look alike with her mother ! I cried when the dead body was moved
into the coffin and I cried when it's time to cremate . It's real sad okay~
It's unbelievable that my aunt commited suicide . THAT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN .
The scariest part was my cousin sister called on midnight to informed us that she had
passed away in the hospital . But before that , when the doctor announced
that she's 80% burnt I thought of most probably is only 10% to suivive but I
didn't know it was so fast !!! Just one night in the hospital T_T

Anyways my pictures , documents and musics were all deleted . Great thanks
to my brother ! Sigh >.<"
Have to re-download most of the things , especially my Audition x:
Alrights , this will be the very short post xDxD