Back to blog once again . After expressing out all my feelings to
somebody , I'm feeling real great now ! Thanks for cheering
me up , dude . I think she can actually be my counsellor
uh :x Thank you , thank you ..
The whole week was as usual , went to school , came back ,
do homework , went for tuition , eat and sleep . Lolx xD
So nothing much to mention ya . And some of the time ,
I used to chat with hubby on msn , since I can't sms
due to some reasons :(
Saturday , 3rd of March
Went to school as we had Jogathon . So was woken up
by my brother at 6.10 a.m. Then went to washed up
and changed and left to school at 7 a.m. Reached school
around 7.10 ?? Then walked to class and saw so many of
my friends standing outside of my class , don't know what
happen luh . Didn't bother and walked straight in to the class :D
Was waving ' hi ' to Vivian as well . Haha :)
Okayy , bell rang at 7.25 then all of us went to the quad rangle
and lined up according to our sport's houses . Saw Michelle in
McNeil , then went to talked to her and reminded her to wait
for each other when running time . After a short while , saw
Amanda and reminded her the same thing as I told Michelle :P
Then all of us went to lined up as discipline marks will be counting
throughout the day ! Hohoho :D And was kind of pissed off with
ugly old Ms. Boey . She sucks la .. She's like keep
on complaint about Pring House . What the fcuking hell with
you ?? None of your business right ? If you hate Pringians
so much , then back off ya !! We don't need you to be there
screaming " Pring House , where's your line ?? " >.<"""
After that , we had aerobics for warming up . Then we headed out
to the road and waited for the other two teams to come out
which is Pope and McNeil . Playne was the first to moved .
Then sat on the road and listened to the policeman speaked and
told us the safetiness . Lolx xD Didn't listen to what he said at all , was
crapping with Amanda , Bowie and Huei Cwin all the way !
After 15 minutes , teacher began to blow the first whistle and that's
for junior to run . After that , the second whistle and for us , senior
to run . Haha xD . Was standing in front but we don't manage to run
at all . So was walking all the way , 4km uh !!! It's not near :x
Walked and talked with Michelle , Amanda , Ying Ying and Yee Rou .
Finally , we managed to reached the finishing line and walked
back to the school . Went to rest in my class , then after that
all of us got to be in the hall as there're prizes given to those
who had collected more than RM 500 . After that , they had lucky draws
for those who had collected more than Rm 100 and am one of them !
Haha :D Was talking with Vivian and Bowie in the
hall and didn't paid attention to what teacher said
in front . After the 50 students getting the prize for lucky draw ,
I thought I sure got no chance to win anything . But when I
was talking with Huei Cwin , suddenly I heard teacher called
my name and I know it's ME !!!!! Hohoho xD xD
So I ran to the stage and collected my prize . Yay !!! Lucky me .
Then after everything's over , all of us went back to class
to take attendence and wrote about our reflection about Jogathon !
I just wrote a short and simple ones . Then bell rang , and time to go home .
Reached home , online and chatting . Then Andrianna invited me to her
house . I asked my mum and she allowed so I waited for my sister to
come home and fetch me to her house . After my sister reached home , I
immediately called Andrianna and said I'm coming over now . She said okayy ,
so I went to changed . Reached around 5 something if I'm no mistaken .
Was online-ing at her house and chatting with hubby too . Then
later at night , most of her relatives and friends had reached ,
we went into her mum's room and o2jam-ming with hubby . Haha xD
Hubby darn pro huh !! Didn't know that only until I played with
him yesterday . Hohoho ^.^
After that , went to had our dinner . I think that's it . Nothing much ,
only until Benjamin's reached . We played blackjack and bet with a
sweet instead of money . Hehe :) This time , I lose ! Sobbx T_T
I went home at 11.30 p.m. and reached around 11.40 ?? Yups !
After that , was feeling uber tired , so went to washed up
and went to sleep .





<< Home