Sorry for the late post . Been very busy and didn't have the time to
online . Busy with homework , artwork and also school co-curicullar
activities . *sigh* besides monthly test is just around the corner
and I haven't prepare anything . Not even do my revision . Pity !
Anyways , kind of disappointed this few days . Mainly because
I couldn't get to follow Amanda to Genting and follow Hong Hsuan
to her tuition party . I thought I can at least go out with them
this year but everything thanks to my mum :(
I really really want to hang out around with them this year
to clear my mind about those sadness that still remained in
my heart ! By the way , I'll change my layout once again if I
have time alright :x
Outting with my family yesterday
Was woken up at 10.35 by lil tortoise's sms . Then I
couldn't fell asleep anymore and went to washed up . Was
transfering song to my handphone and about in the afternoon
I went to changed and all of us went to Mid Valley because
my sister and brother are going to the California fitness .
Reached , and left my mum and I so both of us went to
see some clothes for New Year . Saw one sort of
lolita dress in Jusco and wanted to buy it but my mum
said wait for my dad to bank-in the money first . Haha xD
Then walked around and saw many clothes with 50% discounts .
Anyways , I'm not gonna buy clothes from Mid Valley , might as
well buy it at Sungai Wang or Times Square either .
After a few hours of walking , I decided to go to MPH
to read books and also to buy my file and glue tape . Went into
MPH and couldn't find the file I want . Then went to read books a
while and headed off to MoMoe and saw one blouse that's
very nice and worth to buy it :D
After that , met them up and went to had our dinner at
Little Vietnam . After dinner , we slacked around at
the top floor and went back home around 11 something .
Today did nothing much , just sms-ing and draw some of
those silly pictures in my little notebook . Hehe ^.^
Then came online and do nothing still . Lolx xD
No choice luh , don't know where the hell hubby went .
Lazy to reply his sms either . Maybe late at night only
I reply . Hehehe
Okayy , I'm blank now . Tadaa !!!





<< Home