Currently mood : Moodless !!
So sorry for the late update . Been real busy of my own
stuffs and didn't have time to online . The whole of last week ,
I'm just staying at home . Didn't even celebrate Chinese New
Year this year due to some reasons . So sad ya !!
By the way , it's alright because I still get angpau . Hehe xD
Just that last Thursday until Saturday , I'm at Summit
Hotel with my aunts and cousins . Stayed there with them
and played " blackjack " . We gambled actually and I won
the game for three days . Overall , I've won only RM28 .
Consider okayy la . Haha xD . Cuz we bet few cents only !!
Nothing much to blog because my life are plain simple throughout
the week . Didn't go anywhere . So , sobbx T_T
And something really really bad happened the day before
Chinese New Year and I didn't want to mention it again .
It'll make me cry after that . It's real depressed !!!
No one know about it and except for the only one people
who'll always by my side and that's lil tortoise !
Anyways , I've wrote a letter that day and I'm not sure is that
what exactly I feel about them , my family i meant !!
I'll write it here what I wrote after that .
Nevertheless , I must study hard for PMR for the sake of
myself .
Here's the letter I wrote :
I can say I don't have a family at all . Family don't seems
like a family at all . I'm like a girl without father and
mother . I know that every child has different
lifestyle but you can actually compare me with the orphanage .
You can actually see no differences between me and them . All
I need is just the trust from them but it turns out to be nothing
I'm expected . I'm disappointed in this family and have the fear
of running out of house and commit suicide . I'm a girl with no
loved . I have no own privacy . Every seconds , they seem to be
checking and suspecting on me . I'm pretty tired of all these . My
tears are actually all dried up . When I face any problem in school ,
I can't share anything with them as I feel insecure telling them the
problems I'm facing all these while . I cried every single day in school
and the only person who care about me is my best friend Hong Hsuan , Pei Chyi and
Amanda . My family didn't give me supports nor protection . All they
know is just hurt my feelings with an extremely sharp knife .
I'm fed up with them . I'm envy of some of my friends that they
actually have family's day every Sunday . I never feel that
kind of feelings before . Never once in my 15th life . I'm sick of
those little arguements and quarellings they had . They
never treat me as their daughter and a little sister to them . All they
know is to bring me to travel , and is that what I want ? No !!!
All I want is a trust and privacy . They always failed to bring me
happiness . I can't even fake a smile in front of them . I'd rather
stay in a wooden house in a small village than in this peaceful apartment .
My life sucks . My sister especially , I think I can never forgive her .
She confiscated my phone most of the time . She didn't respect my privacy .
That's what I'm sad enough . I gonna run out of this house
sooner or later . If you'll want me to be happy , then don't even find me .
Just don't bother whether I'm the bagger in Petaling Street . I will find
my own way to survive . I don't need anyone in my life now .
Thank you . A girl with no loved .
[ I won't be coming back . Don't need to wait for my return . I'm
no longer belong to this house.]
Baby's very sweet . So sweet of him . Miss you muchiess ...
Mwarksss . Lovee uuu baby !!!





<< Home