Saturday, January 13, 2007

My life's complicated . My life's miserable . My life's confused .
My life's messed up . All that are just in one reason and I
don't want to mention it again okays . Sorry ! I tend to be
pissed off most of the time due to some reasons also ..
So , those people I hope you don't blame me . Maybe because
of my moodswings . Argh , whatever it is . No matter what , I
won't fight with you larh , no worries . Lolx xD .

Didn't get to go anywhere today , so was just at home online
the whole day . And I overnight at Tracy's house last night .
So I kind of have my own freedom , then hubby called me and
we chatted for quite a long time and he's feeling sleepy and
he snored .. Nonsense ya !! Then I was like "hello , don't so
kiddy can or not ?" hehe :x
Then we changed our name again . My name had changed to
Little Puppy instead of Ben Chu and his name had changed to
Little Tortoise . Haha xD . I decided the ' little ' and he
decided the ' tortoise ' . Then we crapped a lot on the
phone as both of us are real bored . That's last night .

I'm glad having friends like Amanda and Pei Chyi
and ( some other friends ) too , they really support me .
And sorry Amanda if I disappoint you okays ! Haha , I
know you don't blame me but I just want to say sorry due to
some reason alright . I'm truely sure you know what I meant la :)
Vivian , my beloved jie toos :P I know all of you are supporting
me if I'm facing any problems . Really a great thanks to ya'll .
Vivian , don't worry about me . I surely won't disappoint you
okays .. I swear if I ever dare to disappoint you , I'll get
struck by lightings .. Haha :x

Vivian said she'll disappointed in me if I ever like girl and
turned lesbian or if I broke up with ' ahem-ahem ' , then
I try out silly things . I sincerely told her I won't do that .
I have three main reasons why I don't want to be
lesbian and that is : -
1. Against my religion .
2. I have no feelings for girl / TB at all .
3. Don't wanna disappoint my family member or anyone else .
So , that's the reasons why ( :
Then Vivian asked me why don't I asked her what's the
third reasons she'll disappointed in me . I asked and she said
if I don't jiayou in marching .. Haha xD . That scares me :x
Because I thought of quitting marching and do nothing ,
ended up she said that so don't want to quit already xD
Vivian gave me some advices too .

I told myself if the day really comes , I'll faithfully accept
the true facts . And I try not to cry again like before .
Maybe because I put loads of feelings for my ex
and that is why I got hurt so deeply . Now I'm trying
not to repeat the same thing again . By the ways , I'm
really really scare to lose you , little tortoise !
Everytime we chat , you make my life happier than
before . I enjoyed chatting with you every little
seconds we had :x

Okays , tomorrow I'm gonna rot at home again .
Not going anywhere luh , sobbx T_T
Anyways , I have loads of things to do tomorrow .
Sigh >.< alright , I think I have to stop now .