Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hies . Lil puppy is back here to blog again . Bwahahaha :x
After a few days since I last blog ya . After feeling depressed ,
I'd had finally back to normal self . I didn't blame you at all , lil
tortoise ! I actually know that you're having moodswings , so do I
some times . Hehe :x
Everything went back to normal the next day . Anyways , 15 days
to one month anniversary . Lolx xD - couting down !!!

School's as usual , same boring and lame . Was staying back yesterday
for Pring House meeting and I'm in marching again , sobbx .
Never mind , another two years only then I'll graduate in
St. Mary ^.^ Alright , me and Bowie are the leader of juniors in
marching . We lead them to march yeas .. Hehe :)
And there's one cute little first-former girl kept on laugh
at me for don't know what reasons . I know I kept on make
jokes but after I made all those jokes , they started laughing
all the way and non-stop . Hmmpth >.<
Be the leader of group 1 actually quite fun . Me myself also
having fun , was laughing like a ' siao ' girl toos :P
After one hour leaded them , all of the Pringians went
back to the co-co room for house cheer . Then all of us were
like very ' high ' until we cheered and screamed like nobody's business .
Lolx xD . Vivian's face turned all red after that !
I gonna jiayou in marching this year because not to
disappoint someone . Haha :x
Went home around 4 something and reached home at
5 like that . Was very very tiring okays ! Plus there's so
so many homework to be done @_@
I did all my homework and sms-ed hubby at about
9 something . We sms-ed a while only as I'm feeling
real sleepy and wanted to sleep so we stop
sms-ed after that *-*

Tomorrow gonna stay back again for volleyball , sigh :(
First time in my 14th life , I'm gonna play volleyball . Haha :x
I'm afraid my wrist might be swollen if the ball hits on my
wrist . Ouch =="
I wish tomorrow's another better day !