Today was another boring day . Stay
at home and rot . Woke up at 9 something
then i came online at around 10 luh .
Wanted to play Audition at first , but they're
patching so can't get to play ! Then went to
check all my mails that I've not read for
don't know how many months already .
I didn't managed to read all , and I straight
away deleted those emails . Lol . So now
my mailbox is empty . Cool =X
At 5.30 only I get to play Audition , and
while it patching I chat with some people .
Then after everything's done , I went to
play Audition . Was auditioning for a while only
then went to had my dinner :P
Offline-d then went to bath and after that
read my story book for about 2 hours .
And I have to buy another one as I've already
read all of them ! No more story book to read , sobbx .
Okok , then i come online again and that is now
why I'm sitting down here blogging . Hehe xD .
I am just too bored and I took one mini
picture of the KLCC . Lol . Will
upload it later alrytz !
And yeah , yeah tomorrow might
be going to Eastin Hotel with Tracy they all
as her dad invited my mum and I
to go along !!! Lol . So that's the day .
Hopefully tomorrow won't be another
boring day for me . And well , I soooo wanna
go to 1U luh . Miss 1U so damn bloddy much can !

This is the mini KLCC that snap ! Haha . And anyway , just to kills boredom okies !
Haha , there are 10 people in my mind
now . They are .................
1. Hong Hsuan , my best buddy .
2. Pei Chyi , my best buddy .
3. Amanda , my darling .
4. Esther , my jie .
5. Vivian , my jie .
6. Sze En , my gor gor .
7. Amber , my best friend .
8. My ex ........... T_T (I dunno why I'm thinking of him also)
9. Tracy , my greatest friend .
10. My dad . Hahahahahahaha xD . (Seriously my real life dad)
Okies , right now I'm insane .





<< Home