Thursday, December 7, 2006

This post is just specially for YOU .
I really need , need you all the time .
And today is your beautiful day as it's your
Birthday !
Though we're , FULL STOP . But ALL i want
is just to celebrate it with you to make you
happy . And you know that I've planned so many
things for your birthday which is
TODAY . Ended up , what you gave
me is just a slap !
I cry when I read your message and I cry
when I see your picture .
Okay , my heart is always meant
to be broken T_T
And if I stand the chance to
celebrate it with you , we can also
celebrate our 6th month anniversary !
Though it's a hard time to pass through ,
but i seriously try my best to do it
every single little day , I still fail !

Alright , just let me sing a
birthday song for you .

Happy Birthday to you ,
Happy Birthday to you ,
Happy Birthday to (...............) ,
Happy Birthday to you .

I hope you could read my blog
and understand how i feel for
the whole 2 months we've been
seperated ! And thanks for being there
for me the whole of 4 months ! I'll
cherish it . I sent you a message
wishing you and you just replied
thank you and of course I do remember you
because you're my ex . I saw the message and my
heart drops . I just doesn't want to see
the word "ex" appears , how I wish it will
be other word than this . Sigh !!!

I would like to tell you on your
birthday , every single message you
sent to me are always bringing me
happiness . You never fail to bring me
happiness . Not even a little . I
appreciated you but you just don't
realise it ! How sad is this world can be .
Every single calls you made
are making my smiles grew wider
and wider each day .
I wanna tell you sorry for those
arguements we had and those
quarrellings we had . We had
created many many memories for
each other and this is the worst memory
for me !
Till here is all I can say from the
bottom of my heart .
All I want is to just being with you
on your birthday !!! That is just all I WANT .