Bah .................
Came to blog to kills time and also
most importantly BOREDOM . Boredom
really really can kills me anytime and
anywhere ! Lifes mean meaningless after
all . So sick of it luh . So actually to kill
boredom , I will probably come to blog
and play Audition .
Allright , was Auditioning the half day
of yesterday with some friends . And seriously
I'm addicted to it ! Especially Team Mode with
Normal Group , Couple Dance , Freestlye Battle and
Choreography with 100bpm song . Haha ! Yeah ,
2 of my friends are asking me to level up for them .
As one of them is only in level 4 and another one is
in level 5 . Wanna level 6 and become a Novice
dancer like me huh ?? Lolx xD .
*kidding* !
Later sometime in the evening my dad
brought my brother and I to Bangsar Shopping
Centre to had our dinner there and also to buy
some groceries xD . And and and finally I'm back
here to blog . Hehes :D .
Urhm , I wanna spend more time on blogging
as I have nothing to do at all . So let me jot down
10 of my favourite English songs and also 10 of my
favourite chinese songs . Alright , here it goes ........
10 songs that I like most (English)
1. London Bridge
2. Unfaithful
3. Don't Cha
4. Hips Don't Lie
5. God Is A Girl
6. I Don't Need A Man
7. Long Way To Go
8. Too Fast Too Furious
9. You Raise Me up
10. Too Little Too Late
10 songs that I like most (Chinese)
1. Di Yi Ci
2. Teng Ni De Ze Ren
3. Ru Guo Ni Hai Ai Wo
4. Di Jiu Ye
5. Lu Kou
6. Ting Ma Ma De Hua
7. Wo Men Dao Di Ze Me Le
8. Baby , Dui Bu Chi
9. Er Zou Zu
10. Li Xiang Ching Ren
Haha . That's the top 20 songs in my
favourite list . And yeap , sorry Amanda because
I cannot get to follow you all go to 1U , my mum doesn't
allow . T_T and sure I'll jio you all out very very
soon okies . Wait for my plan !!!
And those First Class Bitches out there .
There's no doubt about it . Bitches
might not be very nice to have around ,
but boy , they can be entertaining . A big
part of the pleasure in watching other people
cop it is that we're glad it's them and not us . At
least these famous bitches are only make
believe , and no one's really getting hurt .





<< Home