Saturday, November 11, 2006

Oh there ! I think I've improved
my skills in Audition . Haha xD
Can press the arrow even more faster
than before . And I've level up already ,
so now I'm in level 5 . Still a STIFFY .
Never mind never mind , will play it
everyday then sure will level up .
Anyway , I've played the whole
night of yesterday . Was competing with
a girl in Singapore and a guy which is level 6 .
Phew ! I got 1st at first but then last minute
the guy chased up . So sad ! But never mind ,
still i got 2nd place . Not bad not bad ! Haha xD .

And guess what ? There is someone named
'someone' wrote tag for me .
And i don't know who's that . That fellow
don't want to tell me . Sigh ! It's nonsense by the way .
He/she wrote I LOVE YOU in my tagboard .
By the way , I don't give a damn ! It's
your wish to write nonsense stuff on it
that's why you dare not put your real name on it .
Owh , coward ! :P

Alright , might be going to
Johor with my cousins all tomorrow afternoon .
So won't be blogging so often , unless
i have the chance to sit at the computer chair
to online and to blog . Haha xD . But i think
won't be that free once I reached JB ,
because got to help my aunt
to decorate her new house for my cousin sister's
wedding ceremony . So people do wait for my blog !
Hahas :D

Amanda , Hong Hsuan , Esther and
Pei Chyi , don't worry . I'll call you all
go out de okayz ?? After 25th November , I'll
be free . Then I'll plan some thing to do
and let you all know , alrytz !!! Do wait for my
call . Hehe xD ( :

Owh , I want to play Audition already .
So take care people . Don't miss
my blog okies . Haha .
*kidding* *winks* xD