Hihi . Today I didn't go to school . Ponteng school just to
go to the Immigration Office . CooL !
Anyway , just reached home and
sitting down here blogging . Wakakak xD .
Okay , went out from this morning 9
something until now 4.30 p.m . =P
Was like so damn freaking tired alrytz . And and and
one bad news , haihx ! I've lost my right eye
contact lense so later got to go buy another
new pair . Poor me ! Then tomorrow will be
wearing it to school . Hehes xD .
Okay , I've finally downloaded AuditionSea
yesterday ! Was playing it the whole day . Hahax .
Damn nice luh ! Addicted already . S-h-i-t ~
mum sure scold if i play the whole day and if it
affect my studies next year , I'll dead ! Wee~~~~
FIne fine fine , I don't know how to get cash
in Audition luh ! Can anyone teach me ?
Some peepo say must buy and top up in
Comics but I don't understand what they're talking
about , so i was like just Oh-I-see ! =P
but i actually I don't even understand
what they're saying . xD
Well , stop here and continue to
other story ! =P
First , yesterday early in the morning ,
My sister , her boyfriend , her colleague and I
went to eat Teo Chew Porridge in Kajang .
After that , fetched my sis's boyfriend back home and we
went to Ikano and The Curve . So i got free
contact lense as it's just a sample .
Never mind , at least I still got it
free ! wakaka xD . Saved my money after
all . Then the sales girl taught me the
right way to wash the contact lense
and the right way to wear it .
Took nearly 10 minutes to teach me . Lalalla~
Okay , after wearing it feel very very
clear and very happy ! hehe xD .
After Ikano , then we went to Tesco
as my sister's colleague wants to buy
a cupboard and a cabinet . So
brought her there to buy , but who knows
don't have the one that she wants .
So we headed to Giant which is in
Gombak ! Reached there but still don't have the
cupboard she wants but she bought the
cabinet luh ! At least she bought a thing . =P
After that , fetched her back home .
That time was already 7 something . Rahh !
Too tired already then i fell asleep
in the car . Hehe xD .
Reached home around 8p.m. Sigh !
After later at 8 something ,
my mum and I went up
to Tracy's house . At her house until 11 something ??
After later at 9 somthing , Tracy and I went down to
bought chocolates . Kakaka xD
Too greedy of us ! No chocolates No life ! lalallala~~~~
Anyway , i slept at around 1something ?? xD
Hehehe =P . Too tired luh ! I thought of playing
Audition but my brother slept already
so don't wanna disturb the P-I-G who was
sleeping like a P-I-G . Hahahax .
Well well well , no more to blog .
And it's time for me to play
Audition ! Audition ......... here I come ! :D
Kekekekkekeke ( :
Tadaa everyone !
And and and later might be going to buy
my contact lense . Muahahahha ~~~
It's just too nice ! :D





<< Home