Saturday, November 4, 2006

Finally I've downloaded MapleSea .
Yesterday was the first time I played . kekekex .
Quite nice though . But only level 6 . *sobb* .
Never mind . I'll keeping on continue
until I satisfy with my level . =P
I've added zXiaoPingz (Lim Wyin Ping) in maple .
But she'd offline ! T.T
Okay , no more story about Maple .

Today is another boring day for me .
Gonna stay at home and rot . T.T
Thought of going to 1U today , but my
sister and her boyfriend is going out so
I don't want to follow them anymore !
Follow them is a real damn booring things to do . =P
The only thing can do is follow them
walk here and there . Like a stupid girl .
Wakakaka . xD
So what if I don't want to follow them ?
It's my own business . You can't
force me to follow them what !
I have my own reasons for don't want to follow
them . So please respect my answer !!! :D
Sorry for being harsh ! Kekekekx . =P

Errm okay , tonight might be going to buy my contact
lense . Wee~~ maybe can wear it to
school on Monday already !
Cool . Been hoping for
everything to passed , so that
I can get to wear contact lense .
Finnnallly , I've passed everything .
Wakakaka . So it's time for me to
wear contact lense . Lalalala~
Want to buy colour one luh , but I
know my mum doesn't allow ! So sad lor ...... T.T

Okay , do anyone have any plan ?
I wanna go out luh !
Please inform me when there'a an outting kayz !
I'll try my very best to beg my mum for letting me
GO ! Wakaka xD
Anyway , now I'm downloading AuditionSea .
Hopefully can install then tonight i can
play it already ! hehe xD .
Another few hundreds MB more .
So gonna wait for another 2 hours 14 minutes ( :

And and and I'm going to play Maple now .
Amanda's waiting for
me . Wakaka ! Bye peepo . =P
Enjoy your day today . xD