Monday, October 9, 2006

HELLO EVERYONEEE!!!!!! XD

This is my first blog . xD so without wasting any much time let me proceed to what had happened just now during sejarah paper .



Monday

Had History and Maths paper2 paper just now .
History was real damn difficult alright! Don't ask me anything about History anymore .
Was like so pissed off after i looked at the paper .
Feeling like tearing it off or just throw it into the dustbin . Great! There are actually 60 questions of objective and 10 questions of subjective . I never know to answer even one simple question . See, how weak am I in History . I really need someone who is extremely expert in History to teach me . Argh! I'm so left out in History . Sigh!
I think i'm really gonna fail History for this final exams larh .
Maths was alright larh, at least i managed to answer a few questions and is also managed to do the workings out . xD hehe . Hope so can pass my maths .
Went and had my lunch with some friends . After that, i went home and took my bath then i went to sleep . Was like so sleepy alright!

Finally i've woked up and sitting down here blogging . xD
Was sms-ing with laogong also . Told him about my situation and condition . Hehe . It's so sweet of him, he comforted me until i'm okay now . He told me all kind of funny stories to make me laugh on the phone . *damn* was like laughing so loud until my neighbour came to my house also i don't know that he's calling me . Sowie!

Nothing more to blog . And and and i'll stop here alright . Will be continue if i'm free to blog . Tadaa everyone xD .