Fuck him up...
The moment i online, i didn't wish to chat with my ex . He suddenly come and scold me with those vulgar words like so hai . What the fuck? Am I the human being who born out to be scolded by this kind of jerk? In your eye sight, i was that cheap? Well, let me tell you your eye sight has something wrong in it . Maybe you need to go for a surgery to have another new pair of eyes . I didn't know you were so rude just like those gangsters out there . Since you're so great in telling vulgar word, why do you still want to study? For the sake of me? Puh-leease...now i know that all the things you've said to me are just fake...damn FAKER! If you think you're great enough, why don't you just go join those gangsters? What for still want to study in St. Gabriel? You don't need to sit for SPM too . You english is damn weak, how are you gonna pass it? And stop sweet-talking to other girls? Don't you know play people's feeling will have "balasan"? Didn't you learn moral? You are just a form5 jerk alrytz . No wonder your ex can't stand you and just being with you for 1-2 weeks . Poor thing! Finally, i've learned a lesson . Net guy especially Lawrence Leong Wai Kiat cannot be trust easily . I'm stupid at first . Well, that's it . I have nothing to say anymore . My heart hurts . :"(





<< Home